Perhaps your child has their future all planned out. Will they continue to study, go to university, get a job, work for the family business, get involved with voluntary or charity work, find fame and fortune…
…the possibilities are endless! Chances are you, and they, don’t know exactly what the future holds.
We know that your child’s future is important to you.
So what can you do to help your child reach their true potential?
- Attendance: http://www.stjosephs.uk.net/school-life/attendance/
- Follow school expectations: http://www.stjosephs.uk.net/school-life/expectations-of-students/
- Take advantage of the extra Curricular offer: http://www.stjosephs.uk.net/school-life/extra-curricular/
- Know when their exams are: http://www.stjosephs.uk.net/school-life/exam-timetables/
- Support with discussions around careers: http://www.stjosephs.uk.net/school-life/careers-programme/
- Attend parents evenings and revision sessions: http://www.stjosephs.uk.net/events/
- Support your child to revise, self study and complete homework: http://www.stjosephs.uk.net/school-life/helping-your-child/
- Homework club. For more information please contact Ms Hawkins.